Friday, June 18, 2010

Progress...


I got locked out of my apartment last night, so I took that as a sign from the universe that I should spend some time knitting in the park- well, that and I should stop losing my keys and make that spare I keep talking about! I camped out on a bench along the Greenway by my house and got to work distracting myself from my own idiocy. It worked! When I finally got into my personal fortress of solitude I was more motivated than ever to keep going, which resulted in a few inches being knit! HOORAY!



I have about 3 more repeats of the lace pattern before I begin the ribbing at the bottom. I really hope to have this done by Monday so I can wear it to work. I even tried it on to make sure the sizing was right after decreasing for shaping. I think it looks good so far!



Not the greatest picture, but you get the idea. At some point I'd like to take some photos on an actual camera instead of my iPhone, but I'll wait until I'm finished for that. Hopefully, it shouldn't be too much longer! I feel like now that I've put it out there in the universe, I have to finish it!

In other news, it's FRIDAY! I'm going to an Etsy Craft Party being hosted by the incredibly awesome and talented people at Bazaar Bizarre Boston. I can't wait to check out Diesel Cafe- they have a vintage black and white photo booth! How cool is that?! Plus, there will be goodie bags! Ooooooooh, how exciting!

So far, it's been a GREAT start to the weekend! Let the festivities commence!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Such progress! Can't wait for the Esty party and to see what's in the goodie bags!